Here are some things you might like to know about our new house:
- We have a dish washer.
- Despite owning a small suburban house in the same terrace as us, our neighbours keep 2 ponies at the end of their garden. You can watch them from our spare bedroom.
- Even on a hot summers day, you can hear the ponies but not smell them. Ideal.
- Should you be asked to randomly stick your arm over one of our garden fences in some kind of Flash Gordon style rite of passage, choose the fence on the right hand side. If you pick any other side you risk pulling it back with three Dobermans hanging from it.
- The garden is full of butterflies at the moment.
- We have two sheds
- We live only seven houses away from a nanotech company. Mysteriously, that “high tech” company seems to be run from a bedroom.
- So… ample shed space and cutting edge nanomaterials, maybe I’ll try and knock one of these together.
- Ambitious technical plans will most likely be deferred until more pressing problems are solved. Problems like the total lack of furniture in the house.